Donated by Richard and Jane (née Glaysher) Tolhurst in June 2013
Carved in wood. On the reverse: "Headley Park Mill 1905" & "GLAYSHER"
This plaque has been in Jane's family for some time and is believed to have been given to Hilda Glaysher late of Rosemarie, Beech Hill whilst she was in service at Brambletye along The Hanger, Headley. Hilda was married to Arthur Glaysher and they had two children, Stanley Arthur (Jane's father, now deceased) and Pamela now residing in Mychett, Surrey. Jane lived in Churchfields with her parents Stanley and Eleanor Glaysher.
It is believed to have been carved by one of the sisters who lived at Headley Park before it was a hotel.